Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fun for the New Year



We rang in the New Year with the Rosenau's this year. It was a nice family celebration with the fun being watching the kids play. And when I say kids, I don't necessarily mean just JJ and Collin.... Doug had plenty of fun playing Guitar Hero. We had some video proof, but it turned out to be too dark to see-lucky, Doug.

We also had fun this weekend when we went up for a family get together. We got to visit and play games. Ally enjoyed picking on Timmy as usual... JJ was quite taken with Uncle Govenor... Poppa Lyle showed his sense of humor... (and we have video proof!)


Maybe a goofy sense of humor runs in the family... as I'm typing this entry, I look over to find my son emptying his diaper bag and using his diapers as a bib...

No comments:

Post a Comment