Wednesday, October 15, 2008

OY!

Our precious son has turned into a little terror! Well, just at home. He's so stubborn-sound like anyone else you know? It wouldn't happen to be at least one of his parents??? Anyway, he's quite the little tantrum nut this last week or two. Now, I know that much of this is because we moved, I went back to work and he started daycare. That's a lot for a little guy to swallow! The icing on the cake is that we've all been sick. We're on the second cycle of colds in two weeks (thanks again daycare)! I thought adults were suposed to have stronger immune systems than that! And there's the first year molars working their way through! Poor kid!

He seems to be adjusting to daycare. It's a slow process, but it's coming along. The last couple of days, he's fussed to get out of his seat in order to go in to daycare. That's the end of his enthusiasm though. He even tried to pull me back to the door when he saw one of the teachers yesterday (and he usually likes her!). He seems to calm down relatively quickly once I'm out of sight now - from what I can see through the windows, anyway. They say he's playing with the kids more, which is a relief to me because he's never been so antisocial!

I know that his emotional roller coaster is a result of the stresses going on for him right now. This too shall pass. But, boy do I wish this one would pass a tad bit faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment