Tuesday, June 24, 2008


So, a friend started a blog to keep friends and family up to date regarding her pregnancy and I thought, "What a great idea!" Just after having Jameson, I thought about starting a blog for all the fun stories about him that I wasn't sure people would want filling up their email boxes. That, and I think I was missing all the writing I did at work....


I have enjoyed sharing pictures of Jameson and for the most part, people seem to enjoy getting them. The only problem I am finding is that it is getting harder and harder to send pictures because I got a new camera. The picture files are too big to email to most people and I can only do one at a time, most times. My thought is, I'll do a blog and people can read and check out pics at their convenience. If you want me to continue to send you the pics in an email, I can. And if you ever see one posted that you would like to have me email to you, just let me know! So, here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment